Suda-cho 4F., 1-24-3 Kanda
Tokyo 101-0041, Japan
Booth Size & Charges
Type A (previous specifications)
[width: 3.0 m × depth 3.0 m × height: 2.7 m]
Exhibition charges (consumption tax included)
Japan Automatic Identification Systems Association
|1 to 2 booths||421,200 yen||475,200 yen|
|3 to 7 booths||378,000 yen||432,000 yen|
|8 to 12 booths||334,800 yen||388,800 yen|
|13 to 15 booths||324,000 yen||378,000 yen|
|16 to 24 booths||313,200 yen||367,200 yen|
|25 booths or more||291,600 yen||345,600 yen|
The fee include costs for
an exhibition space measuring 3.0 m in width and 3.0 m in depth; partitions (in the rear and sides; not included for independent booths)
Examples of layout
Layout of booths is to be chosen from alternatives shown on the below.
- Minimun 4 units of booth are required to from "Block type layout."
- The maximun number of booth allowed to from "Row" type layout is 5.
- Minimum 8 units of booth are required to form "Island" type layout. (Maximum 5.0m height of decoration is allowed for "Island" type layout which enables more impressive promotion of products.)
Maximum booth height
*Row type booth(s)
*Block type booth(s)
Decorations are permitted to a maximum height of 2.7m for areas within 1m of adjacent booth, rear walls and access aisles, while the maximum height for any areas other than these is 3.6m.
*"Island" type booth(s)
Decoration is permitted up to a maximum height of 5.0m.
Deadline for application on the exhibition:
Fri, May 26, 2017
Type B (Low-priced, Small size)
[width: 2.0 m × depth 2.0 m × height: 2.7 m]
Exhibition Fee (Cost per booth including consumption tax)
|Japan Automatic Identification Systems Association|
|1 to 2 booths||226,800 yen||259,200 yen|
The exhibition fees include: exhibition space―width: 2.0 m × depth 2.0 m―walls (rear and side, 1 m); company nameplate; carpet; exhibition stand--width: 1.0 m × depth 1.0 m × height: 0.8 m―spotlight: 100W × 1; electrical outlets (100V with ground) ―one set of two outlets; installation costs for electrical lines up to 500W; electricity costs.
* Additional charges apply for requests of additional equipment. Detailed materials will be distributed at the orientation for exhibitors.
* Please be aware that even when the basic display mentioned above is not used, deductions from the exhibition fee cannot be made.
On height restrictions for decorations
The maximum standard height is 2.7 m.
- Up to two booths per company
- Cannot be exhibited together with Type A exhibition specifications
- Presentations using equipment such as microphones and speakers cannot be given in the booths.
- The locations of the booths are not determined by lottery, but rather at the discretion of the host.
Deadline for application on the exhibition
Fri, May 26, 2017